Nano Today is the international magazine for researchers with interests across the whole of nanoscience and technology and is now covered by Thomson Scientific. Through its unique mixture of peer-reviewed articles, the latest research news, and information on key developments, Nano Today provides comprehensive coverage of this exciting and dynamic new field.
Nano Today is available free of charge to registered readers
Nano Today publishes original articles on all aspects of nanoscience and nanotechnology. Manuscripts of three types are considered: Review Articles that inform readers of the latest research and advances in nanoscience and nanotechnology, Rapid Communications that feature exciting research breakthroughs in the field, and News and Opinions that comment on topical issues or express views on the developments in related fields.
Contributions include a variety of topics such as:
- Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Nanostructured Materials and Films
- Functionalization and Size-Dependent Properties of Nanocrystals, Quantum Dots and Nanowires
- Processing and Templating of Nanotubes and Nanoporous Materials
- Tailoring of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites and Biohybrids
- Fabrication of Nano and Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Design and Engineering of Structural and Functional Nanomaterials
- Nanosystems for Biological, Medical, Chemical, Catalytic, Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanodevices for Electronic, Photonic, Magnetic, Imaging, Diagnostic and Sensor Applications
Hide Aims & Scope