||Perceptive Biosystems/Applied Biosystems/ABI Voyager DE-STR MALDI-TOF
||International Equipment Trading Ltd.
||Vernon Hills, Illinois, USA
Click here for further information on this classified
Perceptive Biosystems/Applied Biosystems/ABI Voyager DE-STR MALDI-TOF mass
spectrometer s/n# 4062 complete with LeCroy high-speed signal digitizer, Tatung
monitor, Dell Optiplex GS110 CPU with keyboard, mouse, joystick, monitor, and
AB Voyager 5.1 software with Data Explorer. Refurbished and decomissioned by
ABI Service in 2007. Sold guaranteed installable not including the cost of installation.
- Sensitivity - Routine detection of 5fmol of neurotensin with a signal
to noise ratio > 80:1.
- Mass Accuracy [Linear Mode] - better than 0.05% for angiotensin [1,296.6853]
and myoglobin [16,952.5] with external calibration.
- Mass Accuracy [Reflector Mode] - better than 0.008% for angiotensin and
ACTH 18-39 with external calibration.
- Mass Resolution [Linear Mode] - >3,500 for ACTH 18.39 [m/z 2,465.1989],
>1,000 for myoglobin [m/z 16,952] and >100 for BSA [m/z 66,431].
- Mass Resolution [Reflector Mode] - >10,000 for insulin (m/z 5,734) and
>20,000 for ACTH 18-39.
- A high performance Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight
(MALDI-TOF) system which is a proven technology for the MS analysis of both
organic and inorganic compounds and biomolecule characterization.
- With its 3-meter effective flight path, reflector mode and patented Delayed
Extraction® (DE) technology, the Voyager is still regarded as the industry
standard for superior spectral quality, delivering high resolution, sensitivity,
and exceptional mass accuracy.
- Voyager Version 5 with Data Explorer ™ software permits flexible
acquisition and data processing in both positive and negative ion modes of
operation to characterize complex mixtures and determine molecular weight
on sub-picomole samples.
- Post-source decay (PSD) and collision-induced dissociation (CID) options
provide more structural information.
- Fully automated acquisition and processing of data is possible for higher
Please contact us for complete used and refurbished ABI voyager system, warranty
and service contract details.
||October 1, 2015
||+1 (847) 913-0777