The Nova™ NanoLab is a versatile, high-performance DualBeam™ (FIB / SEM) designed to support the high-end lab requirements of the nanotechnology, material science and life science markets.
- Fast machining and prototyping on the nanoscale
- High resolution characterization and analysis in 3 dimensions
- Integrated digital patterning engine allowing optimized patterning conditions for each application, production of complex shapes and 3D milling
- High precision, site-specific TEM sample preparation and cross sectioning in a wide range of materials
- Automation software features for ease of use, efficiency and accuracy
- Versatile system allowing a wide range of accessories for analysis and sample manipulation
The Nova combines FEI Company’s DualBeam and gas chemistry technologies with a precision stage and versatile specimen chamber to allow a wide range of samples to be analyzed, characterized, machined and prototyped on the nanoscale.
The easy-to-use DualBeam software enables researchers to conceive and implement complex tasks quickly.
The Nova NanoLab is available with two different stage sizes: 6'' (150 mm) and 2'' (50 mm).
Source: FEI Company
For more information on this source please visit FEI Company