The Quanta 200 3D DualBeam (FIB / SEM) is ideally suited to the industrial process control lab that must image or analyze multiple cross sections in challenging samples. For the materials science lab it offers the capability of in-situ dynamic experiments, 3D imaging and analysis and TEM sample preparation for more in-depth analysis.
Multi vacuum mode enables in-situ dynamic experiments and imaging and analysis on any sample.
- Tungsten electron source is ideal for analytical techniques such as EDS.
- SPI mode for monitoring FIB patterning process.
- Integrated digital patterning engine allows optimized patenting conditions for each application, production of complex shapes and 3D milling.
- Accurate, efficient and easy-to-use automation software.
- Versatile system allows a wide range of accessories for analysis and sample manipulation.
The multi-vacuum mode (including ESEM), coupled with the ability to attach a cryogenic stage, offers life science labs a unique way of collecting information even from the most challenging of samples.
The Quanta 200 3D, with its tungsten electron column, focused ion beam column and gas injector system, is a full DualBeam offering all of the capabilities of site-specific cross sectioning, complex ion beam patterning, material deposition and etching, imaging and analysis. The multi-vacuum mode offers researchers the ability to conduct in-situ dynamic experiments in wet, cold or high temperature conditions and image or analyze any sample without charging.
Source: FEI Company
For more information on this source please visit FEI Company