Elsevier is the world’s leading publisher of science and health information, Elsevier serves more than 30 million scientists, students, and health and information professionals worldwide.
Elsevier are proud to play an essential role in the global science and health communities and to contribute to the advancement of these critical fields. By delivering world-class information and innovative tools to researchers, students, educators and practitioners worldwide, we help them increase their productivity and effectiveness. We continuously make substantial investments that serve the needs of the global science and health communities.
Elsevier Facts at a Glance
· Partners : with a global scholarly community of 7,000 journal editors, 70,000 editorial board members, 200,000 reviewers, and 500,000 authors publishing 2,000 journals, 17,000 books; with 1,900 new books each year.
· History : Elsevier's proud tradition extends back over 125 years.
· CEO: Erik Engstrom
· Locations: Headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Elsevier employs more than 7,000 people in over 70 offices across 24 countries
Divisions of Elsevier
Elsevier’s operations are organized in two divisions: Science & Technology and Health Sciences. Elsevier's products and services include electronic and print versions of journals, monographs, textbooks and reference works and cover the health, life, physical and social sciences.
Elsevier’s Science Offerings
Elsevier’s range of science publications cover areas including:
· Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
· Materials Chemistry
· Materials Mechanics
· Materials Science (General)
· Metals and Alloys
· Polymer Science and Technology