High Quality Nanoparticle
Nanograde is the leading supplier of customized
nanoparticles. Nanograde's technology
allows the fine-tuning of certain properties into polymer additives. Different
leaders-in-the-field entrusted Nanograde
with the development of tomorrow's material solutions.
Llc. is a world leading company for customized
nanoparticle development and production. The Zurich, Switzerland based
company now also offers the development of customized
nanoparticle dispersions. Nanograde
has managed to expand their knowhow in the fabrication of nanoparticle
dispersions and polymer master batches. Some of the characteristics of the
- Non-agglomerated nanoparticles stabilized in liquids
- High nanoparticle loadings (up to 50 wt%) still resulting in optical
- Liquid media: water, polar solvents, apolar solvents
- Master batches in different polymer systems
Benefits of nanoparticle dispersions:
- Easy handling and application of nanoparticle solution
- Elimination of powder hazards
New compositions and dispersions can be easily designed and requested on Nanograde’s
Figure 1. Transparent dispersion of 30 wt% Alumina
nanoparticles in water.
Figure 2. Application of the alumina dispersion on a
glass substrate. The resulting ceramic film exhibits high transparency due to
the high quality of the starting dispersion.
For more information on this source please visit Nanograde.