Fundamental Principles of Engineering Nanometrology
Click here for further information.
Fundamental Principles of Engineering Nanometrology provides a comprehensive
overview of engineering metrology and how it relates to micro and nanotechnology
(MNT) research and manufacturing. By combining established knowledge with the
latest advances from the field, it presents a comprehensive single volume that
can be used for professional reference and academic study.
- Provides a basic introduction to measurement and instruments
- Thoroughly presents numerous measurement techniques, from static length
and displacement to surface topography, mass and force
- Covers multiple optical surface measuring instruments and related topics
(interferometry, triangulation, confocal , variable focus, and scattering
- Explains, in depth, the calibration of surface topography measuring instruments
(traceability; calibration of profile and areal surface texture measuring
- Discusses the material in a way that is comprehensible to even those with
only a limited mathematical knowledge