Specac offers Golden Gate ATR Accessory, a high performance, single reflection monolithic diamond ATR product that features a Type IIIA diamond ATR element metal-bonded into a tungsten carbide mount to deliver excellent durability and chemical resistance.
The combination of strength, inherent inertness, and robust design of the Golden Gate diamond ATR element makes this ATR accessory perfect for acquiring high-quality spectral data in the analysis of a wide range of materials including hard, abrasive, reactive, or corrosive materials.
The main features of the Standard Golden Gate ATR are:
- Rugged Type IIIA monolithic diamond ATR element
- Hard, inert, sapphire self-levelling pressure anvil
- Little or no sample preparation required
- High pressure load bridge for excellent quality of spectral data
- Quick-release bridge opens clear of ATR stage
- Integrated pressure control for reproducible results
- Wide choice of advanced ATR top plate options
- Compatible with a range of upgradeable sampling options for advanced ATR material analysis