Asylum Research offers MFP-3D™ Infinity, the latest and most advanced atomic force microscope (AFM) in the MFP-3D series. Combining the popular versatility of its predecessor, the MFP-3D Infinity provides new capabilities and enhanced performance, and features a new system design for future expansion.
The MFP-3D Infinity makes routine imaging tasks faster and easier and supports most research projects. Redesigned optics provide higher resolution in both top and bottom-view options. Higher deflection bandwidth allows bimodal techniques at resonances up to 7MHz and higher Z bandwidth enables enhanced force control and faster imaging.
The MFP-3D Infinity has evolved extensively from the MFP-3D Classic design and comes with improved software and hardware features.
The main features of the MFP-3D Infinity are:
- Superior ergonomics
- Excellent performance
- High-speed, low-noise electronics
- Flexible signal switching and programmable logic allow future expansion options
- Simple to use without compromising on capability
- Lightweight aluminum design
- Integrated accessory expansion module bay reduces costs and clutter
- GetStarted software automatically determines optimal imaging parameters