PANalytical offers the X'Pert³ Powder, the latest multipurpose X-ray diffraction system built on the fully renewed X’Pert platform. The next generation system comes with new on-board control electronics and complies with the latest and most rigorous X-ray and motion safety standards.
The X'Pert³ Powder provides a cost-effective solution for high-quality, high-throughput phase identification and quantification, grazing incidence diffraction, non-ambient diffraction, residual stress analysis, pair distribution function analysis, X-ray reflectometry and small-angle X-ray scattering.
The main features of the X'Pert³ Powder are:
- Reliable and cost-effective
- High-throughput and high-quality powder analyses, phase analysis and quantification
- CRISP technology
- Pneumatic shutters and beam attenuators
- Full-power 3kW generator
- HighScore Plus software unites phase identification, crystallographic and cluster analysis
- Wide range of nanometrology solutions for the characterization of all types of nanomaterials