Next is the first to offer a new concept in general purpose SPM. This new
design offers "on-board expertise" opening the way for all user levels to acquire
quality SPM images in a short amount of time.
The hassle of manual setup has been eliminated. Intuitive automation guides
you through the setup, adjustment and samples measurements. The system incorporates
smart software, automated head exchange, motorized sample positioning under
video monitored control, ergonomic design at a reasonable price - all this makes
SPM operation suitable for even a novice. Experienced users will quickly recognize
the benefits of the design and be amazed with the Solver
Next's simplicity, ease-of-use, high capabilities and quality of images.
The system has closed-loop sensors to compensate for inherent piezoelectric
imperfections such as scan nonlinearity, creep and hysteresis. With two built-in
automatically interchangeable AFM and STM heads, and two additional removable
heads for operating in liquid environments and nanoindentation you now have
the freedom to work with a variety of samples, measuring modes and conditions.
Next has an advanced controller with library of scripts and MAC OS compatibility
for versatility to meet the many challenges of scientific research.
- Automated exchange of AFM and STM heads
- Automated alignment of optical feedback geometry (cantilever-laser-photodiode)
- Motorized software driven sample positioning
- Motorized focus and zoom of the optical view
- Motorized positioning of the optical sample view
- Motorized enclosure door for improved isolation
- Automated software driven control of measurement modes
- All basic Atomic Force Microscopy techniques - topography, phase imaging,
measurement of electric properties, nanolithography and more
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
- Wide range of operating conditions for experimentation - in air or liquid
- Low 'noise capacitive closed' loop feedback in all three directions (XYZ)
provides precision Nanometrology
- Atomic resolution