The Ocean Optics line of high-sensitivity back-thinned 2D FFT-CCD spectrometers for low light-level, UV-sensitive and other scientific applications now includes the uncooled Maya 2000 and Maya 2000-Pro, which offer greater than 90% quantum efficiency, high dynamic range and excellent deep-UV response (<190 nm).
- Maya2000Pro has >90% quantum efficiency; Maya2000 has 75% QE
- USB 2.0 interface
- Low-noise electronics
- Optical resolution to ~0.035 nm (FWHM); resolution depends on groove density of grating and size of entrance aperture (slit)
- 14 grating options, including the HC-1 composite grating for coverage from 175-1100 nm (additional charge)
- Slits available in widths of 5 µm, 10 µm, 25 µm, 50 µm, 100 µm and 200 µm
- Optional propriety order-sorting filters to eliminate second- and third-order effects
- Detector collection lens option for enhanced signal collection
- Fully controllable strobe signals (single or continuous)
- 10 onboard digital user-programmable GPIOs
- Uses SpectraSuite Spectrometer Operating Software (runs in Windows, Mac or Linux).