- scientific training laboratory of nanotechnology for institutes and universities.
We believe that future scientific breakthroughs have their origins in the present.
Following that truth, we have developed a special student-orientated product:
More than a simple SPM, NanoEducator
opens the door to nanotechnology education. We've designed it to be cost effective
enough to equip a classroom with SPMs, complete with e-teach software, handbooks,
and descriptive laboratory exercises - all the materials necessary to teach
students crucial skills in nanotechnology.
The following components enable a comprehensive educational process:
- Easy to use Scanning Probe Microscope
- Training literature of SPM spectroscopy and nanolithography principles
- Detailed User's Guide
- On-line Demo-version of the program leading to high-quality STM imaging
in step-by-step manner
- Advanced contextual Help
- Advanced FAQ (Frequently Asking Questions) collection
- Laboratory course with a set of test samples
Teaching process with the NanoEducator
use includes Scanning Probe Microscopy principles mastering, nanoobjects and
nanostructures research, conducting probe nanolithography and nanomanipulations.
The microscope has a special construction protected against random breakdowns,
built up digital videocamera allows choosing an interesting surface region and
control the tip landing to the surface. Additional set up allows recovery of
a damaged probe. As soon as the system does not require expensive consumables
the training process becomes very economic. A kit of the most popular samples
The new user-friendly software for image acquisition and processing is compatible
with Mac and Windows XP operation systems.
- User friendly interface
- SPM techniques step-by-step mastering
- Use of visual methods in learning process
- No complicated adjustments
- Simple probe replacement
- Probe recovery availability and inexpensive consumables