Shimadzu's new simultaneous ICPE-9000 can be used in application stages for a wide range of high-precision analytical assessments from high-level R&D to environmental management analysis to high-concentration component analysis. The ICPE-9000 utilizes a large-scale CCD detector, an Echelle spectrometer, as well as an extremely stable vacuum spectrometer, which enables stable performance over extended periods. The ICPE-9000's innovative Mini Torch minimizes cost by reducing consumption of argon gas to half that of conventional torches.
The ICPE-9000 features easy-to-use, innovative ICPEsolution Software, which offers such features as a Method Development Assistant, a Diagnosis Assistant, and more.
Utilizing a large-scale 1-inch, 1 megapixel CCD detector, together with an Echelle spectrometer, provides high-speed measurement while retaining precise resolution.
- Reduce your measurement times from 5 minutes or more to a few minutes
- Simple data evaluation & recalculation as all element and all wavelength data are acquired during measurement
Low Running Costs
- Mini Torch - The innovative mini torch reduces consumption of argon gas to half that of conventional torches without sacrificing sensitivity
- Radio frequency power source tuning enables better sensitivity
- Vacuum Spectrometer - The first of its kind in an ICP emission spectrometer equipped with semiconductor detectors, the vacuum spectrometer eliminates the need for high-purity purge gas
The ICPE-9000 maintains stable performance - even during long-term analyses - with almost no reduction in sensitivity by utilizing these key components:
- Temperature control at precisely +/- 0.1°C
- Vacuum spectrometer allows for long-term stable measurements even as ambient conditions change
- Minimal contamination by adopting a vertical-orientated torch