The Beneq P400A
are ALD systems designed for industrial-scale production. They are ideal tools
for scaling-up thin film deposition from R&D phase to full-size industrial
production. The systems are dependable, industrially proven and mature in terms
of technical distinction. The design is based on 25 years of continuous (24/7)
operation in demanding industrial applications.
Most of our industrial customers require dedicated equipment and process setups.
Beneq has several in-house P400A
systems to cater for a wide range of coating needs in application development
and thin film R&D. This way, customers looking for production equipment
can verify the technical and financial performance of the process and equipment,
before making an investment. In addition, we offer the possibility of low-volume
production until our customer’s own fabrication has been set up.
- Immediate scale up to production after R&D phase.
- Extensive logging for repeatable production control.
- UPS supported functions.
- Low need for maintenance.
- Unique mini-environment design for flexibility in loading, batch and substrate
size as well as contamination control.
- Mini-environment and proprietary filtering design separate cleaning work
from the P400A system base. No downtime due to cleaning.
- Cost-efficient hot-wall and high-capacity batch system.
- Unique thermally stable source block with patented rapid embedded dosing
valves and integrated flow channels.
- Vacuum pumping system with multiphase, proprietary high-capacity precursor
de-activation and filtration system to enable high-volume batch processing.
- Over-heating prevented by additional PLC with dedicated thermocouples,
apart from normal heating loop, for increased production safety.
- Industry-proven high repeatability and reliability in production, based
on 30 years of development.