series is a new generation of instruments that use photon correlation spectroscopy
(PCS), which determines particle size by measuring the rate of fluctuations
in laser light intensity scattered by particles as they diffuse through a fluid,
for size analysis measurements and/or electrophoretic light scattering (ELS),
which determines electrophoretic movement of charged particles under an applied
electric field from the Doppler shift of scattered light, for zeta potential
series has a broad range of capabilities, including conventional static
and automatic titration measurements for both size and zeta potential distributions
of suspended particles in a wide range of size and concentration. The DelsaNano
also can measure zeta potential of a solid surface or film.
series includes the
S: Size analysis - 0.6 nm - 7µm
C: Size and zeta potential measurement of particles in liquid suspension
or zeta potential measurement of solid surfaces
AT: Optional accessory for the automatic titration of sample suspensions.
Titration range from pH 1 to pH 13
- High sensitivity size and zeta potential measurement for particles from
Angstrom to 7 micron in suspension with concentration ranging from
0.001% to 40%.
- Patent-pending FST technology
- Fully automatic pH or additive titration for both size and zeta potential
- Zeta potential measurement of solid surface or film
- Easy to follow standard operating methods (SOMs)
- Multi-component standard operating procedures (SOPs)