Fluidic Connect is an affordable microfluidic connection platform enabling user-friendly interconnections between the microfluidic chip and peripheral equipment. Fluidic Connect facilitates to create your own lab-on-a-chip set-up. The unique design of the chip holder enables to work safely under high pressure (up to 100 bar / 1450 psi) with a very low (near-zero) dead volume. The material used is chemically inert and mechanically robust.
Compared to Lab-on-a-Chip Kit 4515, Fluidic Connect has many new features.
- User-friendly, leak-free connections
- Easy chip replacement thanks to Fluidic Slide
- Improved alignment of microfluidic chips
- Larger chip area to detect with microscope objective
- Building block in a modular system
Fluidic Connect is compatible with standard Micronit microreactor chips, micromixer chips and cross channel chips.