Regardless of sample size, the Agilent
5600LS large-stage AFM is ready to deliver high-resolution results. This
versatile instrument from Agilent Technologies is the world’s only commercially
available AFM that allows imaging of both large samples (in air) and small samples
(in air, or in liquid under temperature control) with a 9µm x 9µm
AFM or STM scanner.
utilizes a fully addressable 200mm x 200mm stage and a new, low-noise design.
Its programmable, motorized stage enables fast, accurate probe positioning for
imaging and mapping large and small specimens. Investigators can precisely locate
and identify an area of interest and, with the coordinates stored, automatically
reposition the sample quickly and accurately for further study. Samples up to
8” in diameter and 30mm tall are easily accepted by the vacuum chuck.
The stage accommodates a 300mm wafer with repositioning.
supports Agilent open-loop and closed-loop scanners as well as Agilent STM scanners
for atomic resolution. To provide optimized scanning for a diverse set of applications,
open-loop and closed-loop multipurpose scanners are available in two scan ranges.
A special stage adapter permits use with a sample plate that facilitates imaging
of small samples in liquid. Additionally, Agilent’s scanning microwave
microscopy (SMM) mode is the only mode in the market that allows highly sensitive
calibrated capacitance & dopant density measurements.
- Fully addressable and programmable 200mm x 200mm stage
- Atomic-resolution imaging of a small sample area using AFM or STM
- Allows simple point-and-shoot AFM imaging based on optical view
- Low-noise AFM design guarantees single atomic steps
- Motorized optical focus provides excellent ease of use
- Accurate location mapping (0.5µm precision) ensures reproducibility
- Nanotechnology applications include semiconductor, materials science,
and life science
- Supports all imaging modes
- SMM option for highly sensitive calibrated electrical and spatial
- Patented MAC Mode option enables unparalleled in-fluid and soft-sample
- MAC Mode III option offers three lock-in amplifiers, use of higher
- Heating options provide high-precision temperature control