Specifically designed for researchers utilizing deconvolution and 3D imaging,
offers two size options the 100µm
designed for 35mm petri dishes and standard slides or the 250µm
travel models for well plates/microtitre plates and larger samples. With one
nanometer repeatability and closed loop control utilizing a sub-angstrom resolution
Piezo resistive sensor. The NanoScanZ
optimizes the speed of the newest digital cameras and accomplishes in milliseconds
what used to take seconds for conventional rotary focus drives.
- 100µm, 200µm Stage Travel Range.
- 250µm, 500µm Stage Travel Range.
- Best repeatability of 1 Nanometer
- Accuracy/Linearity of 0.5% of Travel
- Maximum Load of 500 Grams (Contact prior for larger loads)
- Stage Control via Analog (0-10 VDC) USB and RS232
- Output-Position Signal 0.0-10.0V