P-Pump (Part No. 3200016) features an innovative pumping technology providing
stable and pulseless flow even at very low flow rates.
Operating over a wide pressure range of 0 – 10bar, the Mitos
P-Pump offers a flexible solution for microfluidic systems operating from
nl/min to ml/min and is suitable for use with viscous liquids.
The design features a lockable pressure chamber, which is easy to access and
accommodates a wide range of fluid vessels. It has a capacity for fluid samples
from 100µl to 30ml allowing longer experimental runs. The Mitos
P-Pump uses fluid directly from your chosen vial reducing sample waste.
P-Pump works with laboratory Nitrogen or Argon supply, gas bottle or compressor,
making set-up quick and easy. Users can easily control and change the settings
of the pump via a display and intuitive twist-and-click knob.
- Precise pressure control down to 10mbar
- Excellent accuracy and response time
- Optional remote chamber with 250ml reservoir
- Integrates with Dolomite Flow Sensors
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Efficient: eliminates dead volume and sample waste
- Flow conditions can be changed quickly and easily
- Free PC software including LabVIEWTM drivers
Quick and easy to use, the Mitos
P-Pump benefits a wide range of application areas including cell manipulation,
microreactions and droplet formation.