is designed for continuous production of TCO-coated glass for the solar industry.
It represents a unique and seamless combination of the world-leading glass and
annealing know-how of Glaston and Beneq nAERO® thin film TCO-coating.
- Cost efficiency
- The highest capacity with the smallest footprint – a true all-in-one
line for adjustable TCO-coating.
- High deposition efficiency – nAERO exhibits higher coating growth
rate than any competing technology.
- Raw material (precursor) yield 20% or better – save on materials.
- Easy entry to TCO – a turnkey solution for fast and easy start-up
for solar glass.
- High quality
- The most durable coating – pyrolytic hard coating with high resistance
against wear and tear.
- Easily adjustable level of haze – enables TCO-coatings for different
types of thin film solar cells (a-Si, µc-Si, Cd-Te)
- World-leading heat treatment technology – insures a safe and
efficient run for every single pane of glass.
- Comprehensive know-how
- Leading glass industry expertise – Glaston and Beneq represent
in-depth knowledge, innovative thinking and solid industrial solutions.
- The most advanced process automation systems – built by professionals
- Widest service network – always there when you need us.