Basic Hot Filament CVD System (HFCVD)
Six way stainless steel chamber (built-in water cooling) capable of reaching vacuum levels up to 10-8 Torr with an optional turbo molecular pump and backed by a choice mechanical pump. Comes with 8” conflat flanges, two of which are designed to be rotatable. Some ports will have either 8" blank flanges or optical windows.
The six way cross stainless steel chamber is customizable with an attached load lock chamber, and pneumatic gate valve with sample transfer feedthrough for the transfer of samples onto a high temperature stage.
Hot wire filaments (1-3) mounted on moly or inconel stands capable of reaching up to 2500°C for breaking CVD gas precursors.
Power supply capable of delivering required power to reach filaments at desirable temperature and compatible to computer control.
Three dedicated Mass Flow Controllers of various ranges 0-10 sccm, 0-100 sccm, 0-500 sccm, capable of computer control. Power supply and cable included.
Plumbed for the following process gases, capable of processes with at least 3 gasses at one time with flow and pressure control: dedicated hydrogen, methane gas lines.
Possible setup with manual switches with manual switch between process gasses. Fine pressure adjustment through controlling speed of the turbo-pump (capable of control through computer).
Flanges, including optical windows and gas and electrical feedthrough. Vacuum gauge for base pressure and process pressure monitoring.
Steel rack mount with vacuum adapting ports, gate valves for connecting high vacuum turbo pump. Valves, stainless steel tubing, piping, switches and wiring, installed. Stainless steel plumbing lines for gases with all connections being either welded or VCR. Power cables for electrical appliances included
- 1.With stand 2.2 in OD substrate heater and Power Supply:
- Versatile 2.2” diameter substrate heater (temperature max 800°C and temperature non-uniformity across the wafer within 2-5%) with controller for substrate heating. (Includes Eurotherm process programmable Power Supply, with active temperature controller, cables, thermocouple and connectors).
- With substrate heater and rotation: 10 rpm substrate rotation for better film uniformity
- Bias Ready for 500V (AC or DC): Biasing capability during thin film growth.
- Loadlock with gate valve and sample transfer: Load lock chamber will have vacuum capability of 10-5-10-6 Torr range. Includes 2 standard pressure gauges communicating with turbo pumps.
- RGA capabilities
- Optical Spectroscopy