The Nano-Scratch Tester is specifically designed for the characterization of practical adhesion failure of thin films and coatings, with a typical thickness below 800 nm. The Nano-Scratch Tester can be used notably for analysis of organic and inorganic; soft and hard coatings. To illustrate a few examples which are thin and multilayer PVD, CVD, PECVD, photoresist, paints lacquers, various other types of films, covering optical, micro-electronic, protective, decorative and other applications. Substrates can be hard or soft, including metal alloys, semiconductors, glass, organic and refractive materials.
- Diamond stylus scratch method
- Automated optical microscopic inspection
- Feedback controlled force actuator
- Scratch depth measurement
- Compatible to ASTM D7187
- Wide range of indenter scratching stylus.
- Nano/Micro Hardness measurement modules
- Vacuum, humidity and temperature controlled
- AFM and Conscan 3D imaging