Whether you are in a production facility or a research lab, LECO's LM-Series
Microindentation Hardness Testing Systems offer you a wide variety of models
(including analog and digital) with the advanced features you need at a price
that is right.
Field and aperture diaphragms, a centerable light source, and available interchangeable
filters provide metallograph quality illumination.
Test load ranges from 1 to 2000 gf available in four different configurations.
Interchangeable Color Filters
Optimize for your material and method of observation. Green filter is standard.
Features of Leco LM300-Series Microindentation Hardness Testing System
- Durable membrane control panel with digital display
- Equipped with simple printing and data transfer capabilities
- Two precision photoetched measuring lines
- Changeable field and aperture diaphragm
- Dual leafspring indenter supports for centered indentations, greater accuracy,
and excellent repeatability
- Manual or auto turret
- A variety or objectives from 2.5X to 100X
- Available in manual, semi-automatic, and automatic video/image analysis