The newly designed INFINITY2-1R scientific camera offers a significant performance increase for quantitative and low-light applications over its predecessor. Enhanced thermal management techniques along with a much higher dynamic range and 14-bit output have resulted in a versatile entry-level research camera for documentation and image analysis in Life Science, Clinical and Material Science applications. The INFINITY2-1R easily manages seconds of exposure time with a dark current rating of less than 1e-/s.
The key features of the INFINITY2-1R series include:
- The INFINITY2-1R has a dynamic range of 64dB to enable users to unevenly image lit samples. The resulting images show bright and dark areas not seen normally in lower dynamic range cameras.
- Advanced thermal management permits long exposure time of several minutes with the need for a higher priced cooled camera.
- INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotation, tiling and post capture enhancement, are included.
- Sharing and installation of one or more cameras on a single computer is quick and simple through a high-speed USB 2.0 interface.
- The INFINITY2-1R is available in color or monochrome, as well as OEM form factors including board-level and custom enclosures.
- Improved noise performance over first generation camera
- Incredibly low dark current noise in an uncooled camera
- High dynamic range of 64dB
- Low noise progressive scan 1/2" 1.4 megapixel Sony ICX205 CCD sensor
- Selectable 8 or 14-bit pixel data modes
Download the Brochure for More Information
High-Performance Microscopy Camera – INFINITY2-1R Series for Quantitative and Low-Light Applications
Platinum nanoelectrode as it is being submerged into an aqueous solution