Lumenera’s INFINITY2-5 digital CCD camera offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a wide dynamic range for brightfield, darkfield, and DIC imaging applications.
With 2448x2048 resolution and on-board processing, the INFINITY2-5 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications.
A live video preview provides for real-time focus while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through our TWAIN drivers.
The key features of the digital CCD camera include:
- Years of experience in the microscopy market have enabled Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
- Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
- INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
- A Mac camera driver, capture application and ImageJ plug-in are available for the INFINITY2-5.
- Progressive scan 2/3" Sony Super HAD ICX655 5.0 megapixel CCD sensor.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer.
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples.
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications.
- 9fps at full 2448 x 2048 resolution, 23 fps at 640 x 480 (with ROI).
- Select 8 and 14-bit pixel data modes
Download the Brochure for More Information