The INFINITY4-11 features excellent color rendition, making it suitable for life science, clinical, and industrial applications. Lumenera’s INFINITY4-11 digital CCD camera is based on the Kodak KAI-11002 11 megapixel sensor. Matching the large field of view of a 35mm camera, this USB 2.0 camera offers 3.5 frames per second at full 4008 x 2672 resolution, fast 60 fps through binning and ROI, and on-board processing for superior image quality.
Live video preview enables real-time focus while auto white balance and auto exposure efficiently capture the optimal image. A USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug-and-play installation.
The INFINITY4-11 is available both in monochrome or in color as well as OEM form factors including board-level and custom enclosures.
The key features of the INFINITY4-11 are:
- Large format 11 megapixel CCD sensor
- Excellent sensitivity with high fidelity color reproduction
- Custom coupler for all microscope models
- Progressive scan with electronic global shutter
- Ideal for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications, including clinical pathology and cytology, histology, life science and geology
- 3.5 fps at full 4008X2672 resolution, 60 fps with binning and reduced preview resolution.