TSS Microscopy offers the Tecnai G2 F30 S/TEM S-Twin, which is an advanced FEG scanning transmission electron microscope with 0.20nm point-to-point resolution.
The instrument is remanufactured and is in excellent condition. It is presently installed and ready for demonstrations or sample runs!
The Tecnai G2 F30 S/TEM S-Twin includes a camera, samples holder, and other accessories. It includes accessories as well and is fully loaded: STEM, HAADF, BF/DF, 2kx2k CCD imaging, EDS, EELS, GIF, and Holography.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Superior performance in 300KV FEG STEM imaging, nanoanalysis and TEM imaging
- Simultaneous data recording by fully embedding STEM, CCD cameras, EDX detectors, EELS spectrometers and energy filters
- Wide range of optional FEI application software solutions, e.g. S/TEM tomography package and TrueImage™ focal series reconstruction
- Flexible high tension voltages
- Robust routine analysis down to the sub-nanometer
- Ultra-clean vacuum
- Holography (Bi-Prism, and Gatan Holoworks)
- Tecnai Free Lens Control
- Tomography (FEI SW and Tomography Holder)
- EFTEM EELS