The Tecnai G2 F30 is a highly sophisticated 300 kV Field Emission (FEG) scanning transmission electron microscope (S/TEM) with a unsurpassed task oriented user interface.
It offers highly versatile performance, increased productivity with ease of use and in a personal environment and runs under Windows XP operating system. This tool is currently being refurbished by TSS Microscopy.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Superior performance in 300KV FEG STEM imaging, nanoanalysis and TEM imaging
- Simultaneous data recording by fully embedding STEM, CCD cameras, EDX detectors, EELS spectrometers and energy filters
- Wide range of optional FEI application software solutions, e.g. S/TEM tomography package and TrueImage™ focal series reconstruction
- Flexible high tension voltages
- Robust routine analysis down to the sub-nanometer
- Ultra-clean vacuum
- Holography (Bi-Prism, and Gatan Holoworks)
- Tecnai Free Lens Control
- Tomography (FEI SW and Tomography Holder)
- EFTEM EELS