The FIB200 is a workhorse Focused Ion Beam (FIB) instrument capable of cross sectioning, imaging, TEM sample preparation and more.
The FIB200 has motorized XYZR travel with manual tilt. The 50mm x 50mm XY stage can hold most typical samples and is used in the industry for FA, QA, R&D, product development and more. This tool is refurbished and ready for demonstration at TSS Microscopy.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Gallium LMIS FIB column with imaging capable to 7nm or better
- Prelens and Magnum options available from TSS Microscopy
- 50mm x 50mm XY stage fits most samples
- XYZRT travel
- Easy to use User Interface
- CDM for electron and ion beam imaging
- Optional: TEM section preparation and lift-out
- TSS can custom configure the FIB200 for you