The new Keysight 7500 AFM/SPM displays excellent performance, versatility and ease-of-use for nanoscale characterization, measurement and manipulation.
Outstanding low-noise performance is achieved with the 90µm AFM closed-loop scanner enabling atomic-resolution imaging.
The key features of the 7500 AFM are:
- It offers excellent closed-loop resolution, environmental and temperature control, and a wide range of electrochemistry capabilities
- The 7500 scanner’s standard nose cone supports an expanded set of imaging modes, including Keysight’s patented MAC Mode
- It has easy-to-load nose cones for additional AFM techniques that can be interchanged quickly and conveniently
- Using Mac Mode III, single-pass nanoscale electrical characterization is achievable
The 7500 AFM is used for the following applications:
- Materials science
- Life science
- Polymer science
- Electrical characterization
- Nanolithography applications