The new Keysight 7500 AFM/SPM displays excellent performance, versatility and ease-of-use for nanoscale characterization, measurement and manipulation.
Outstanding low-noise performance is achieved with the 90µm AFM closed-loop scanner enabling atomic-resolution imaging.
The key features of the 7500 AFM are:
- It offers excellent closed-loop resolution, environmental and temperature control, and a wide range of electrochemistry capabilities
- The 7500 scanner’s standard nose cone supports an expanded set of imaging modes, including Keysight’s patented MAC Mode
- It has easy-to-load nose cones for additional AFM techniques that can be interchanged quickly and conveniently
- Using Mac Mode III, single-pass nanoscale electrical characterization is achievable
The 7500 AFM is used for the following applications:
- Materials science
- Life science
- Polymer science
- Electrical characterization
- Nanolithography applications
Download the Brochure for More Information
Keysight 7500 AFM Application Images
Capacitance gradient (dC/dZ) image of a conducting polymer on an Au substrate. Scan size: 3μm.
Topography image of a cell made to characterize cell morphology including nucleus (lower right). Scan size 50 μm.
Elasticity map of a fixed cell. An array of force-distance curves were measured at the same position as in the previous image. A map of elasticity modulus was constructed by analyzing the individual force distance curves. Scan size 50 μm.
Surface potential image of fluoroalkane (F14H20) self-assembly on Si. Scan size: 4μm.
3-D CS-AFM image of a positive biased sample W/Ti alloy. Current image overlaid on topography image. Scan size: 2μm.