The 6300 visible spectrophotometer is a high quality, low cost unit for use in spectrophotometric applications in schools and colleges, as well as in QC and testing procedures for a wide variety of services and industries. The 6320D is based on the 6300 visible spectrophotometer platform and includes a domed lid which accepts taller tubes up to a height of 105mm.
The key features of the 6300 are:
- Wavelength range of 320 to 1000nm
- Absorbance, %T and concentration modes
- Multi-parameter display with wavelength and photometric readouts
- Wide range of sampling accessories
- The light source is a tungsten halogen lamp