The Q300TT is a turbomolecular-pumped, large chamber coating system is suited ideally for sputtering a single large diameter specimen up to 8"/200mm such as a wafer or multiple smaller specimens over a similar diameter.
The Q300TT has three individual sputtering heads to ensure even deposition on a range of specimen types. The system is developed to sputter both oxidizing metals such as chromium (Cr) and aluminum (Al), and non-oxidizing (noble) metals, such as gold (Au), gold/palladium (Au/Pd) and platinum (Pt).
The Q300TT has three individual sputtering heads to ensure even sputtering deposition over a large diameter. Chromium (Cr) targets are fitted as standard.
The key features of the Q300TT are:
- Triple sputtering head ensures even coating deposition of large specimens
- Single target selection for economic coating of small specimens
- Fine grain sputtering for advanced high resolution FE-SEM applications
- Coat logging records details of the last 100 coatings available on screen
- High-vacuum turbo pumping enables sputtering of a wide range of oxidising and non-oxidising (noble) metals - suitable for SEM, high resolution FE-SEM and also for many thin film applications.
- Thick film coating - up to 60 minutes sputtering time without breaking vacuum
- Ergonomic one-piece molded case - easy maintenance and service access
- Ethernet with local FTP server connection - simple programmer updates
- Power factor correction - complies with the current legislation (CE Certification) - efficient use of power means reduced running costs
- Precise thickness control using the film thickness monitor option
- Fully automatic touch screen control - rapid data input, simple operation
- Multiple, customer-defined coating schedules can be stored - ideal for multi-user laboratories
- Automatic vacuum control - can be pre-programmed to suit the process and material; no needle valve to adjust
- Easy-to-change, drop-in style specimen stages (rotation stage as standard)
- Vacuum shut-down option - leaves the process chamber under vacuum when not in use - improved vacuum performance
- Pump hold - allows the system to be held in continuous pumping mode, awaiting user input before continuing the process