||Bruker Nano Analytics
||January 24, 2017
Session I: 9 am GMT, 10 am CET, 5 pm CST, 6 pm JST
Register for Session I
Session II: 8 am PST, 11 am EST, 4 pm GMT, 5 pm CET
Register for Session II
(The content of both sessions is similar.)
This webinar will provide details about the new generation of e-Flash EBSD detectors and the application fields they cover:
- The High Definition e-FlashHD detector with its unmatched high pixel resolution and high pattern quality – best solution for residual strain analysis a.k.a. HR-EBSD
- The Fast and Sensitive e-FlashFS detector for high speed measurements in both: EBSD and TKD modes – best solution for all Hough transform based EBSD/TKD applications
Significant improvements in light sensitivity and CCD dark current make the new e-FlashFS detector the perfect solution for applications like low kV EBSD, Transmission Kikuchi Diffraction (TKD) in SEM or 3D EBSD. Application examples will demonstrate how the new e-FlashFS detector makes possible ultra fast EBSD measurements on most materials. When retrofitted with OPTIMUS™ TKD detector head, the new e-FlashFS detector enables orientation mapping at the nanoscale at speeds of up to 630 frames/sec.
The webinar will be round off by a 15-minute Q&A session where our experts will answer your questions.
Who should attend?
- All-level users interested in material characterization by EBSD/EDS
- Researchers and specialists interested in Dark Field & Bright Field imaging as well as orientation mapping at the nanoscale
- FIB/SEM microscopists interested in advanced analytical techniques like 3D EDS/EBSD for material characterization
- Dr. Daniel Goran, Product Manager EBSD, Bruker Nano Analytics
- Dr. Laurie Palasse, Application Scientist EBSD, Bruker Nano Analytics
You can’t attend the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to later viewing the recording at your convenience.