Head of Labratory
Yissum Research Development Company of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Casali Institute of Applied Chemistry, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
PH: 972 (2) 6586155
Email: [email protected]
Click here to visit Web Site
- Synthesis and development of aminoacid perhydrates.
- Development of novel diagnostic tool for the determination of biomolecules by coupled electrochemistry - mass spectrometry techniques.
- Development of hybrid materials made of conductive clay platelets and carbon nanotubes.
- V. Gutkin, J. Gun, O. Lev, Electrochemical Deposition-Stripping Analysis of Molecules and Proteins by Online Electrochemical Flow Cell/Mass Spectrometry, Anal. Chem. in press, Publication Date (Web): Sept. 18, 2009 doi: 10.1021/ac901285m.
- A.V.Churakov, P.V. Prikhodchenko, J.A.K. Howard, O. Lev, Glycine and L-serine crystalline perhydrates, Chemical Communications, 4224-4226, 2009.
- Sergey Sladkevich,,Alexey A. Mikhaylov, Petr V. Prikhodchenko,*, Tatiana A. Tripol'skaya, Ovadia Lev Antimony Dope Tin Oxide (ATO) nanoparticle formation from H2O2 solutions: a new generic film coating from basic solutions, Inorganic Chemistry, in press, 2010