The FlexAFM from Nanosurf and Accessories for Research Applications
David Faddis from Nanosurf shows us through the FlexAFM, a full featured atomic force microscope designed for research applications. It features a modular design and flexure stage which minimizes background movement. The design also includes a decoupled z-piezo and a unique interchangeable nose cone allowing it to be used in either air or liquid media for biological samples.
The set up shown in the current video shows the FlexAFM with base plate integration with an inverted microscope, while David outlines other options and features including:
- The easy exchange cantilever clips
- The environmental box for analysis in controlled environments
- Sample heater for analysis at raised temperatures
- Acoustic enclosure
- High resolution sample stage
- Video camera for top and side views
- Signal access module
- Translational stage
Run Time - 7:13min
For more videos from Nanosurf, visit their YouTube channel.