Corporation (Nasdaq: NANX), a technology leader in nanomaterials and advanced
nanoengineered products, announces the launch of its redesigned website.
"We have updated and redesigned our website to complement our new strategic
direction," said David Nelson, Nanophase's Vice President of Sales and
Marketing. "The new site provides customers with a better overall experience,
particularly for matching their search parameters with the Nanophase product
that will meet their needs. This is important because our customers serve many
different markets and have very different needs. The new website helps customers
easily understand our ready-to-use products, the performance benefits they provide
and the applicable markets for each. It reflects the emphasis on our market
driven, customer focused model."
A highlight of the content includes information regarding:
- NanoArc(R) Zinc Oxide for UV protection in exterior coatings, personal
care and plastics markets
- NanoArc(R) Aluminum Oxide for scratch resistance in hard surfaces and plastics
- NanoArc(R) Cerium Oxide for precision polishing in the electronics market
- NanoArc(R) Antimony Tin Oxide for IR attenuation and conductivity in electronics,
plastics and exterior coatings markets
- NanoArc(R) Bismuth Oxide for x-ray attenuation in the plastics market
"Our website has always been an excellent source for customers to search
and find the Nano metal oxide that will help them achieve superior product performance,"
added Nelson. "We have now successfully shifted the focus from what we
make to what customers need. The change in our website allows us to strengthen
our leadership position as the 'go to' company for innovative firms around the
world. We encourage you to browse the new site."