Markets, the leading source for international market research and market
data, has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new report "Chemically
Modified Electrodes" to their offering.
With contributions from an international group of expert authors, this book
includes the latest trends in tailoring interfacial properties electrochemically.
The chapters cover various organic and inorganic compounds, with applications
ranging from electrochemistry to nanotechnology and biology.
Of interest to physical, surface and electrochemists, materials scientists
Key Topics Covered:
- Electrode modification by self-assembled monolayers: Fundamentals and applications
of thiols and related compounds
- Electrochemically active polyelectrolyte modified electrodes
- Electrochemistry on carbon nanotube modified surfaces
- Nanostructured electrodes with unique properties for biological and other
- Self-assmebled monolayers (SAMs) for electrochemical sensing
Posted July 13th, 2009