The development team at leading analytical X-ray specialist PANalytical gets excited about new technology. But they are even more energized by the opportunities their innovation can open up for customers. At Analytica 2010, PANalytical introduce the European market to a number of significant new platforms, products and support solutions across all areas of its business – including a completely new XRD platform that incorporates the world’s first 3D X-ray detector for diffraction.
Innovations on show at Analytica 2010 include:
- Empyrean: the only XRD platform that does it all: powders, thin films, nanomaterials and solid objects. It is a high-performance, multi-purpose X-ray diffraction (XRD) system with newly developed X-ray source, state-of-the-art goniometer, unique new sample stages and cradles, easy-access radiation housing, and the world’s first 3D detection system on a diffraction platform, the PIXcel3D detector
- AxiosmAX: an enhancement of the company’s proven Axios range of X-ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrometers through the incorporation of the SST-mAX X-ray tube, featuring PANalytical’s proprietary ZETA Technology for like new performance over the life of the X-ray tube. Also new is a CHI-BLUE tube coating that improves corrosion resistance
- Axios: new to the Axios family is a low-power (1kW), high-performance WDXRF system that offers an economical, no chiller required system with the rugged reliability and accuracy you expect from PANalytical
- Cubix3: the third generation X-ray powder diffraction (XRPD) range for highthroughput industrial quality and process control
- Eagon 2: a fully automatic high-performance benchtop dual fused bead preparation system, designed with user safety and reproducibility in mind
- Omnian for MiniPal brings advanced standardless analysis to the benchtop for the first time PANassist: a new approach to customer support; flexible packages delivered online via a secure web connection
New systems may take center stage, but existing customers will benefit from retrofits, upgrades, customizable support packages and dedicated plug-ins and new add-ons throughout 2010 to keep their current systems up to date.