NanoInk, Inc.®, a global leader in nanotechnology, announced today that it launched a new corporate Web site, www.nanoink.net, which includes the latest information on its five operating divisions: NanoFabrication Systems; Nano BioDiscovery; NanoGuardian™; NanoProfessor™; and NanoStem™ Cell.
The new Web site clearly delineates between the different divisions and commercial applications, so that visitors can more easily find the information they need. The Web site also contains updated product information, the very latest application notes and proof of performance data.
"Over the last several years, NanoInk has grown to incorporate five distinct operating divisions," said James Hussey, chief executive officer for NanoInk. "Our new Web site reflects the transition from a technology company to a provider of commercial applications including core desktop Nanolithography instrumentation, anti-counterfeiting for the pharmaceutical industry and nanotechnology curriculum and education."
NanoInk's divisions include:
- The NanoFabrication Systems Division provides core desktop instrumentation and application expertise for current and future applications of DPN®.
- The Nano BioDiscovery Division provides instruments, assay kits, and contract services for nanoscale protein detection using Dip Pen Nanolithography® (DPN) technology.
- The NanoGuardian Division uses NanoEncryption™ technology to offer pharmaceutical customers a state-of-the-art on-dose brand security solution to fight counterfeiting and illegal diversion.
- The NanoProfessor Division provides a complete nanotechnology educational solution including a suite of instruments, interdisciplinary-based curriculum, cutting-edge labs, and comprehensive educator and program support developed to extend hands-on nanotechnology education to the undergraduate classroom.
- The NanoStem Cell Division aims to revolutionize the utility of stem cells through the application of DPN nanopatterning.