Livingston Securities LLC today announced that its 6th annual Livingston Nanotechnology Conference will return to New York City tomorrow, being held at the headquarters of conference sponsor Mayer Brown, LLP, located at 1675 Broadway at 52nd Street.
Since 2005, the Livingston Nanotechnology Conference has been New York’s largest gathering for corporations, investors, government and scientific leaders, as well as other stakeholders who understand that fundamental advances at the nanoscale can have a great impact on industry, business and society.
"The Livingston Nanotechnology Conference has developed a well-deserved reputation as the premiere nanotechnology conference created by investment professionals, for investment professionals, and we look forward to welcoming our guests and illustrious speakers to our sixth annual event," said Scott Livingston, CEO, Livingston Securities.
Keynote addresses include:
- General Wesley Clark – Retired General and Supreme Allied Commander, Europe of NATO 1997-2000
- Woody Clark – 2007 Nobel Peace Prize Winner with Al Gore. Senior Fellow, Milken Institute, and Lead Author, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Matthew Daus – Former Commissioner, NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission, and advisor on green transportation infrastructure
- Alan Ginsberg – Chairman, TechCity Properties
- Ruth Goldway – Chairman, U.S. Postal Regulatory Commission
- Alain Kaloyeros – Chief Administrator of the University of Albany College of Nanoscale Science & Engineering
- Bob Prieto – Senior VP, Fluor Corp.
- George Thompson – Senior Manager of Government Programs, Intel Corp.
Panel session topics include:
- Late Stage Private Companies to Watch in 2011
- Top Research Institutions on “What’s on the Horizon”
- Public Companies Commercializing Nanotechnology
- Top Private Investors on New Strategies and Trends in Advanced Technology Investing