FRITSCH Planetary Mills classic line are the most effective laboratory mills for rapid loss-free ultra fine grinding down to colloidal fineness of hard to soft materials dry or in suspension. In addition to Comminution, you can also use them for mixing and homogenising of emulsions and pastes or for mechanical alloying and activation in materials research.
Your advantages with FRITSCH Planetary Mills classic line
- Fast grinding to below 1 ìm
- Up to 800 rpm
- Safe clamping of the bowls with the Safe-Lock-System
- Simple, ergonomic handling and easy cleaning
- Grinding bowls and balls in 8 different materials to suit all needs and avoidance of contamination through abrasion - maximum protection against undesired contamination of the samples
- Consistent reproducibility
- Long, reliable service life even under continuous, heavy duty usage
Typical fields of application:
Geology, Chemistry, Mineralogy, Ceramics Industry, Construction Industry, Metallurgy, Electrical Industry, Glass Industry, Nuclear Research, Soil Research, Biology, Pharmacology and Galenic Research, Medicine, Nuclear research, Technology, Spectroscopy, X-ray fluorescence.
Comminution of samples with a maximum feed particle size of up to 10 mm and a sample quantity of 0.5 - 900 ml down to a final fineness below 1 µm dry or in suspension in the field of: Geology and Mineralogy, Ceramics, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceuticals, Metallurgy, Material Technology and sample preparation for analysis.
By the way:
FRITSCH Planetary Mills classic line are available in different configurations - for each application the perfect Mill!