By Will Soutter
Research and Markets has included the ‘Nanotechnology Law & Business’ subscription to its catalogue.
Nanotechnology Law & Business, a peer reviewed journal, addresses the policy, business and legal matters of micro- and nano-scale technologies. It is an authoritative source of information providing valuable expert analysis and insights for people working in these rapidly growing fields. It is a robust analytical tool for a company seeking solutions for regulatory issues, a lawyer analyzing the patent landscape for a specific technology, and an institutional investor looking for to understand the impact of nanotechnology on certain markets.
Nanotechnology Law & Business’ editorial board consists of key researchers, investors, executives and lawyers actively participating in these small-scale technologies. The journal features in-depth peer reviewed articles on:
- Intellectual property, patent prosecution, licensing, and litigation
- Commercial applications and market impact of newly emerging technologies
- Ethical and societal implications of nanotechnology
- Venture capital and other financing mechanisms
- Case studies of different business models and corporate strategies
- International legal and business issues
- Federal and state legislative initiatives and regulatory issues
Each issue also comprises review of market reports and books in addition to updated databases of mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, joint development arrangements, license agreements, venture capital investments and law suits. With databases like Hein and Westlaw and an ever-growing subscriber base, Nanotechnology Law & Business provides useful information to nanotechnology executives, policy makers, academics, regulatory analysts, attorneys, investors and entrepreneurs involved in this dynamic field.