announces that a new market research report related to the Microelectronics
industry is available in its catalogue.
Since October 2005, when the last edition of the report "Sputtering Targets,
and Sputtered Films: Technology and Markets" was published, a number of
changes have occurred in the sputtering targets market. With this study, BCC
Research intends to provide an updated review of the technological advancements
achieved in the field of sputtering technologies, with special focus on the
fabrication of sputtering targets and sputtered films.
A current evaluation of the worldwide market for sputtering targets and sputtered
films is also offered, together with an assessment of the market growth potential
over a 5-year period from 2007 through 2012.
The major objectives of this study are:
- Supply an update of the most advanced sputtering methods and emerging processes.
- Provide an overview of materials commonly used for the fabrication of sputtering
targets and identify new materials.
- Review the latest methods for fabricating sputtering targets.
- Highlight new technological developments in the fabrication of sputtering
targets, while outlining technical issues.
- Review the several fields of applications for sputtering technologies and
investigate emerging applications.
- Estimate current worldwide markets for sputtering targets and sputtering
films, with growth forecasts through 2012 for each market segment.
- Identify important technology and market trends within each market segment.
- Supply an updated review of current producers of sputtering targets.
- Provide a description of current worldwide research activities.
- Determine trends in U.S. and worldwide patents issued during the most recent