Solar Photovoltaic (PV) has become the world's fastest growing renewable energy
source. The global solar PV installed capacity has increased from 1,762 MW in
the year 2001 to 9,100 MW in 2007, growing at a CAGR of 31.4%. The tremendous
growth observed in the Solar Photovoltaic sector has lured many companies to
invest in this technology for power generation.
Viewpoints cover the latest events or important trends in the alternative energy
industry and provide our in-depth analysis of issues and challenges. Viewpoints
offer expert opinions and Our views of various developments that have been taking
place in the alternative energy industry across the world.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData
on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
- Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major
trends in the global alternative energy industry today
- Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of
the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information
on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
Key Topics Covered:
- Table of Contents
- GlobalData Viewpoint
- The Future of Non-Silicon Thin-Film Technology - A Cost Perspective
- Recent Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/067a58/the_future_of_non