FRITSCH is also in the field of laser particle sizing always one step ahead. The new ANALYSETTE 12 DynaSizer uses the Dynamic Light Scattering as a measuring method and therefore enables the measurement of particle size distributions between 1 and 6000 nm.
This new ANALYSETTE 12 DynaSizer extends the FRITSCH-product range in the field of laser particle sizing down to the lower nano range. Fast, accurate and simple! And this with smallest sample quantities and in an extreme wide concentration-range of 0.0003 % up to 40 %.
- Smallest sample volumes
For measurements with the ANALYSETTE 12 DynaSizer only smallest sample volumes of < 50 µl are necessary, which are applied directly onto the optical measuring cell inside the instrument; making disposables such as cuvettes or similar obsolete. Due to the intelligent design, cleaning is as easy as a child's play.
- Measurement of ultra thin layers
With the ANALYSETTE 12 DynaSizer the thickness of the measurement layer can be variably adjusted. This enables measurements of even extremely thin layers and prevents unwanted multi-scattering effects. It also facilitates the measurement of highly concentrated suspensions as well as in opaque media.
- Variable laser power
The power of the laser of the ANALYSETTE 12 DynaSizer is variably adjustable and allows measurements of very dark samples or high particle concentrations of up to 40 wt.%.
Effective, user-friendly and accurate to the nanometer!
The ANALYSETTE 12 DynaSizer - at a glance
- Particle size measurement via dynamic light scattering at a constant scattering angle of 135°
- Measuring range of 1 to 6000 nm
- Extremely easy handling
- Smallest sample quantities < 50 µl
- Simple sample feeding directly into the instrument
- Ultra-Thin Layer - an extremely thin measurement layer avoids multiple scatterings
- Particle concentrations from 0.0003 % up to 40 %
- Dark dispersions like ink or oil are measureable without any difficulties
- Limitation of laser-induced-temperature-effects
- Sample temperature selectable between 15ºC and 70ºC
- Variable laser intensity according to the dispersion concentration
- ISO 13321 / 21 CFR part 11
- Unique algorithm for particle size calculation