NT-MDT recently launched the SOLVER Nano Scanning Probe Microscope (SPM).
The SOLVER Nano features advanced measurement capabilities suitable to research applications with an affordable price tag, all in an ergonomic compact package.
Despite its dimunutive size, it offers Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) and Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM) capabilities suited to both new and experienced SPM users. It can be operated in several modes such as:
- Scanning Kelvin Probe Microscopy (SKM)
- Magnetic Force Microscopy (MFM)
- Scanning Spreading Resistance Imaging (SSRM)
- Piezo Force Microscopy (PFM)
Some of the key features of the Solver Nano include:
- Advanced software
- 100 micron x 100 micron closed-loop high resolution scanner
- Digital control electronics
- Easy to align AFM probe holder design and
- Optional educational measuring head for teaching purposes
The ScanScaler option enables the same scanner to be easily adjusted for atomic level resolution.
To find our more about the SOLVER Nano watch the video below.