The ultra-compact FRITSCH Mini-Mill PULVERISETTE 23 is the ideal assistant for fine comminution of smallest quantities - for wet grinding as well as for dry or cryogenic grinding.
Its special, spherical grinding bowl ensures much better performance in grinding, mixing and homogenising compared with similar models. With a footprint of just 20 x 30 cm and a weight of 7 kg, it easily fits anywhere. It's smart, is extremely user-friendly, inexpensive, and convinces with impressive results: small, fast, effective.
For perfect, loss-free grinding results in shortest times
- Chemical analysis: Comminution and homogenisation of grinding samples for creation of compacts for x-ray fluorescence and infrared spectroscopy (e.g. potassium bromide tablets)
- Environmental research: Soils in contaminant analysis, humic acid determination, botanical materials in residue analysis of fertilisers and pesticides, pulping of seeds
- Pharmaceuticals and medicine: Kidney and gallstone analysis, breaking up tablets, pharmaceutical ingredients
- Forensic analysis: Hair analysis for genetic testing and drug tests, preparation of extremely small particles for chemical analysis, textile fibre and bone analysis
- Biotechnology: Comminution of deep frozen tissue samples
- Material synthesis: Creating mixtures for catalytic tests on polymers, ceramic analysis
The 5 ml PTFE bowl is specially suited for using the FRITSCH PULVERISETTE 23 in biotechnology applications. For example, it is possible to break up fungus or yeast cells, deep frozen tissue and cells in only a few minutes with this special plastic bowl and a 10 mm steel ball. It is also possible to pre-cool the entire bowl in liquid nitrogen.
Unmatched effectiveness with spherical grinding bowls
Available only from FRITSCH: In special consideration of the ball mill grinding concept, we developed for the PULVERISETTE 23 a grinding bowl with interior walls that are spherical instead of cylindrical. Your advantage: Unmatched grinding performance with a significantly improved grinding effect, much easier recovery and simpler cleaning.
Especially practical: The spherical grinding bowls of the PULVERISETTE 23 are assembled simply and quickly, just twist and turn!
- Fast, reproducible comminution
- For smallest sample quantities up to 5 ml
- Max. feed size 6 mm, final fineness 5 µm
- Extremely effective grinding due to spherical grinding bowl with plug-style closure and practical quick clamping system
- Grinding bowls and grinding balls in 5 different materials and 3 different sizes available
- Precisely adjustable configurable and reproducible grinding time
- Grinding bowl oscillations: 900 - 3,000 oscillations/min at 9 mm amplitude
- Very simple operation, cleaning and maintenance