The 3rd edition of Graphene international conference will be held
next spring under the umbrella of ImagineNano event in Spain between the 23rd and
26th of April 2013.
Renowned speakers on the field already confirmed their presence and
the program is nearly closed.
- Dimitri Basov (University of California, USA)
- Hongjie Dai (Stanford University, USA)
- Andrea Ferrari (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Rod Ruoff (The Univ. of Texas at Austin, USA)
- Bart Van Wees (Univ. of Groningen, Netherlands)
- Helene Bouchiat (Univ. Paris-Sud 11, France)
- Hui-Ming Cheng (Inst. of Metal Research, China)
- Byung Jin Cho (KAIST, Korea)
- Goki Eda (National Univ. of Singapore, Singapore)
- Xinliang Feng (Max Planck Inst. for Polymer Research, Germany)
- Slaven Garaj (Harvard Univ., USA)
- Irina Grigorieva (Univ. of Manchester, UK)
- Mark Hersam (Northwestern University, USA)
- Tae-Woo Lee (Pohang Univ. of Science and Tech., Postech-Korea)
- João Lopes dos Santos (University of Porto, Portugal)
- Jannik C. Meyer (University of Vienna, Austria)
- Barbaros Ozyilmaz (National Univ. of Singapore, Singapore)
- Tomas Palacios (MIT, USA)
- Jiwoong Park (Cornell University, USA)
- Peter Sutter (Brookhaven National Lab., USA)
In parallel, three workshops will be organized:
- Theory & Simulation
- Materials & Devices Characterization
- Applications of Graphene-based Materials
In the upcoming weeks the workshops speakers full list and the
companies/institutions involved will also be known - more info
available at www.imaginenano.com.
The last edition of Graphene international conference gathered more
than 600 participants and 37 well known speakers.
Graphene2013 will be organized during ImagineNano event along with 5
other conferences (NanoSpain, NanoBio&Med, Energy, Optics/Photonics
ImagineNano is now an established event and is considered the
largest European in the field. The event is an excellent platform for
communication between science and business, bringing together
nanoscience and nanotechnology in the same place. Further news will be
updated regularly on the event website at www.imaginenano.com.