On the occasion of TNT2014, the 15th edition of the Trends in Nanotechnology International Conference (TNT 2014), a Graphene one-day Symposium will be organized in Barcelona (Spain) at Auditorium – ONCE Catalunya.
This one-day event will be organized in collaboration with ICN2 (Spain) and will take place on October 28.
The Graphene Day entails a plenary session during the morning and the afternoon session will be divided in track A (Graphene science driven) and track B (Graphene driven applications).
Confirmed Keynote & Invited Speakers:
- Nuria Ferrer Anglada (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain) – I
- Jose A. Garrido (Technische Universität München, Germany) – K
- Philippe Godignon (CNM-IMB-CSIC, Spain) – I
- Gonçalo Gonçalves (Aixtron Ltd., UK) – K
- David Jiménez (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain) – I
- Max Lemme (University of Siegen, Germany) – K
- Yu-Ming Lin (Bluestone Global Tech Ltd., USA) – K
- Arben Merkoçi (ICN2, Spain) – I
- Michael D. Patterson (Graphene Frontiers, USA) – K
- Valerio Pruneri (ICFO, Spain) – I
- Amaia Zurutuza (Graphenea, Spain) – K
The price to attend the Graphene Day is 125€ and the entire Conference (5 days) starts on 420€.
Registration one day fee here.
Registration full conference here.