If you plan to attend Nanotech 2014, please look for the NNI! In addition to the NNI booths, several events are planned to support the goals of the Nanotechnology Signature Initiatives (NSIs).
Nanotech 2014 will be held at the Gaylord Convention Center in the Washington, DC area on June 16-18 and will include:
- Two NNI booths, one at the Expo (#407) and one at the Innovation Showcase (#829), where you can learn about the NNI, meet the NNCO staff, and make new connections.
- Sessions related to all five NSIs where you can learn about the state of the science.
- Town Hall discussions where you can share your insights, experiences, and goals.
- Nanotechnology Knowledge Infrastructure (NKI) (listed in the Modeling, Simulation, & Informatics track): Tuesday, June 17 at 10:30 am, in the Camelia room. Discussion topics of particular interest are listed on our website.
- Sensors NSI: Wednesday, June 18 at 2 pm in the Azalea 1 room. Please see the recent RFI for topics of interest.
See you at Nanotech 2014! If you have any questions,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See more at: http://www.nano.gov/node/1155#sthash.gM8tovJA.dpuf